Friday, September 19, 2008

All rose, exchanging smiles.

Currently at Toronto Pearson: 17. High today: 18.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the show. So, big news this week, the American government has nationalized the banking industry. I guess that means Communism wins after all!

On Monday I didn't see the no-tail squirrel and I looked around for it but it was missing and I thought I HAVE KILLED THE NO-TAIL SQUIRREL WITH OLD SALTY ALMONDS and now there is no more no-tail squirrel because of me and all the people who love the no-tail squirrel will not see it anymore and be sad because I HAVE KILLED THE NO-TAIL SQUIRREL WITH OLD SALTY ALMONDS. So on Wednesday I decided that I would go and eat my lunch in the place where I see the no-tail squirrel and hope that it would appear and not be dead of old salty almonds. When I got there, I saw a black squirrel whose tail I could not see but maybe its tail was behind a leaf and so I hopefully approached and it moved and its tail appeared from behind a leaf. So I sat down at a picnic table and opened my tuna-fish sandwich and then I saw another black squirrel whose tail I could not see at the top of the hill and so I left my tuna-fish sandwich and hopefully approached and it moved and it HAD NO TAIL.

I have not killed the no-tail squirrel with old salty almonds. But I have resolved not to feed any more wild animals anything ever. Although L. scoffs and says squirrels eat garbage and food wrappers and things and they're like indestructable, and such reasoning will probably weaken my resolve sooner or later.

No comments: